Join us April 19th, 9:00 at the Manning Fire Hall for a cattle seminar. Dr. Bart Lardner will be presenting research and information on grazing, feeding and nutrient management. Guaranteed to be a beneficial event for cattle producers.
Dr. Bart Lardner is a professional agrologist, senior research scientist, professor, educator, previously beef producer, cowboy, country/western band member and bull-rider.
He specializes and completes research in…
- Beef cattle nutrition
- Forage and pasture management
- Cost effective heifer development
- Effect of maternal nutrition on fetal programming
- Management of alternative calving systems
- Application of commercially available genomic technology
- Nutrient cycling in winter feeding systems
- Nutrient management in summer and winter grazing programs
- Supplementation strategies for low quality beef cow diets
- Water quality for beef cattle