Either join us in person for some coffee with your laptop or online to go through and prepare applications for the On-Farm Climate Action Fund that opens up February 13th.
Federal grants, through the Agricultural Climate Solutions On-Farm Climate Action Fund (OFCAF) is available for the expenses of cover crops, nitrogen fertilizer, and rotational grazing
Eligible expenses that you can be paid back up to 85% or $75k include:
– Cover crop seed and cost of seeding
– Nitrogen-loss inhibitors, the cost difference between urea and ESN fertilizer and manure hauling
– New custom perimeter fence around crop land for post-harvest grazing, portable electric fencing equipment and Cross-fencing
– Solar panel powered waterers that support rotational grazing
– Legume seed such as alfalfa, sainfoin, cicer milkvetch, hairy vetch, and birds foot trefoil seed
Funding for this project (in part) has been provided by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada through the Agricultural Climate Solutions – On-Farm Climate Action Fund.
RSVP to learn more about OFCAF funding!!!
Bring your laptops and notebooks to the NPARA Office at 9:00 AM on February 2nd.
Coffee will be made and your local EFP technician(Lance) will be available to dedicate his time to help you fill in the EFP workbook so that you may get your certificate.
Certificates may be needed for certain Canadian Agricultural Partnership Grants.
If you have questions or would like to attend, please contact Josée or Lance at 780-836-3354