Join us for a three-part webinar series featuring researchers and producers from Western Canada! Discussion will be held on the opportunities and challenges of implementing intercrops in the Canadian Prairies.
- Intercropping Impacts on Nutrients and Disease – February 8th, 1-3pm
- Featuring: Scott Chalmers (Westman Agricultural Diversification Organization, Melita, MB), and Michelle Hubbards (Agriculture and Agri-Foods, Swift Current, SK)
- To register for this event: http://bit.ly/3u2kZrL
- Challenges and Successes: Producer Experiences – February 10th, 7-9pm
- Featuring: Josh Fankhauser (Lamb Farms, Claresholm, AB), Kelly and Christi Friesen (Rebellion Farms, Brownvale, AB)
- To register for this event: http://bit.ly/300SdDW
- The Latest Research in Intercropping – February 17th, 1-3pm
- Featuring: Lana Shaw (Southeast Research Farm, Redvers, SK), and Alan Lee (presenting on results from M.Sc thesis – intercropping research in the Peace region, AB).
- To register for this event: https://bit.ly/35uJL9I